Stamina Arcanist Bow
Hastur is a Stamina Arcanist Bow DPS Build in ESO. The Arcanist is a Class of Eldritch Horror, that relies on Magic Damage and the Crux system to destroy its enemies! It can deal massive damage to single targets but also groups of enemies thanks to its powerful abilities. A flexible Class with strong offensive skills that use your primary resource. An alternative Stamina Arcanist PVE Build that is using only the bow as its weapon. The build is balanced around both solo and group gameplay. An excellent option if the bow is your favorite ESO weapon.
The Build is designed to use a combination of Arcanist Class skills and Bow abilities in order to help you clear almost every PVE content in ESO. If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Arcanist Beginner Guide. If you are looking for a different setup, you can find more Arcanist Builds in the Arcanist Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina Arcanist Bow Build Setup
This Setup will help you complete almost every PVE content in ESO with success. From easy Solo to harder Group gameplay! For a No Trial Gear Setup you can wear Order’s Wrath on the body and a full Kjalnar’s Nightmare Monster Set on Head and Shoulders!
|Head||Slimecraw/Kjalnar’s Nightmare||Light||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen/Kjalnar’s Nightmare||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Harpooner’s Wading Kilt/(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Bow||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Thunderous Volley||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Arcanist Bow Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran)Cloudrest Trial
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Harpooner’s Wading Kilt: Antiquities Reward
- Thunderous Volley/Perfected Thunderous Volley: Maelstrom Arena (Veteran)
- Kjalnar’s Nightmare: Vet. Unhallowed Grave, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
Skills for Stamina Arcanist Bow Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content but also help you in Solo gameplay!
|Writhing Runeblades||Acid Spray||Tentacular Dread||Barbed Trap||Inspired Scholarship||Flawless Dawnbreaker|
|Endless Hail||Poison Injection||Fulminating Rune||Runeguard of Freedom||Resolving Vigor||The Tide King’s Gaze|
- Writhing Runeblades(Runeblades): Spammable that generates Crux.
- Acid Spray(Arrow Spray): Great direct and DOT poison damage skill.
- Tentacular Dread(Abyssal Impact): Consumes Crux and debuffs enemies with Abyssal Ink.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to Critical Damage.
- Inspired Scholarship(Tome-Bearer’s Inspiration): Deals damage and buffs you.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Deals damage but also buffs you actively and passively.
- Endless Hail(Volley): Strong AOE-DOT skill.
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Strong Poison Damage skill.
- Fulminating Rune(The Imperfect Ring): Strong DoT ability that also provides a synergy.
- Runeguard of Freedom(Runic Defense): Defensive skill that also heals you.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Healing ability.
- The Tide King’s Gaze(The Unblinking Eye): Powerful Ultimate.
Passive Skills for Stamina Arcanist Bow Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Arcanist Bow Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Arcanist Bow Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Thaumaturge
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Celerity, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Arcanist Bow Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for Stamina Arcanist Bow Build
Several important info for the Arcanist Bow DPS PVE Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for Stamina Arcanist Bow Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Arcanist Bow Build
This is a dynamic rotation, relying on your spammable to deal damage while refreshing your other abilities when necessary! Buff yourself with Inspired Scholarship, Runeguard of Freedom and place Barbed Trap. Attack with Endless Hail, Poison Injection, Fulminating Rune. Switch bars, apply Abyssal Ink with Tentacular Dread, attack with Acid Spray and Writhing Runeblades. Keep attacking with Writhing Runeblades as your spammable and refresh the other abilities when necessary. Heal yourself with Resolving Vigor, use your Ultimate when ready and always Light Attack before skills to boost your DPS!
- ESO Magicka Arcanist DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- Magicka Arcanist PVE Build
- ESO Arcanist Tank Build
- ESO Arcanist Healer Build
- ESO Magicka Arcanist PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist 2H DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Hybrid DPS Build
- One Bar Stamina Arcanist DPS Build
- One Bar Magicka Arcanist DPS Build
- One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
- One Bar Magicka Arcanist Solo Build
- Arcanist Magic DPS Build
- Vampire Arcanist DPS Build
- Magicka Arcanist Beginner Build
- Stamina Arcanist Beginner Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.