Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP
Legion is a Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build designed for Battlegrounds and open world PVP. The Build offers great burst damage, defense and group support. Legion is basically a mix of a summoner build and a no-Pet MagSorc, trying to get the best from both worlds. The Armor Sets of the build boost your Spell Damage and survivability while your skills can help you destroy enemies, survive and heal your group. A Petsorc PVP Build basically!
You can find more Builds in the Sorcerer Builds page.
Table of Contents
Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build Setup
The Build is designed to deal massive burst damage but can also help you survive against multiple enemies. You can use Heartland Conqueror as an alternative Set.
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Balorgh||Heavy||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Legs||Shacklebreaker||Light||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Shacklebreaker||Heavy||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Necklace||Spell Strategist||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Spell Strategist||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Spell Strategist||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Spell Strategist||Flame||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|One-Hand Weapon||Spell Strategist||Sword||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
|Off Hand||Spell Strategist||Shield||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
Armor Sets for Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Shacklebreaker: Vvardenfell, Crafted
- Spell Strategist: PVP – Rewards for the Worthy
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
Skills for Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and kill your targets! Lots of utility skills will help you heal yourself and your group as well as make it easier to escape and reset fights.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Destructive Clench||Streak|
|Skill 2||Endless Fury||Dark Conversion|
|Skill 3||Crystal Fragments||Boundless Storm|
|Skill 4||Hardened Ward||Critical Surge/Power Surge|
|Skill 5||Summon Twilight Matriarch||Summon Twilight Matriarch|
|Ultimate Skill||Ice Comet||Suppression Field|
- Destructive Clench(Destructive Touch): Our “opener” skill. We use it to knock back enemies.
- Endless Fury(Mages’ Fury): Our most lethal skill. Most of our kills will come by using Endless Fury.
- Crystal Fragments(Crystal Shard): A skill with insane burst damage that also helps with our sustain. Basically our “finisher” when combined with Endless Fury.
- Hardened Ward(Conjured Ward): Our shield ability. Very important for our survival.
- Summon Twilight Matriarch(Summon Winged Twilight): Deals damage but also serves as our main heal ability.
- Ice Comet(Meteor): Deadly offensive Ultimate. Deals great damage and slows down enemies.
- Streak(Bolt Escape): Our escape method. We can use this skill offensively as well, to stun enemies. Try not to spam it too much.
- Dark Conversion(Dark Exchange): We use Dark Conversion to replenish our magicka but also as a heal ability.
- Boundless Storm(Lightning Form): Great boost to our resistances and good AOE damage.
- Critical Surge(Surge): Boosts Spell Damage and provides passive heals. Power Surge(Surge) as an alternative for group heals.
- Suppression Field(Negate Magic): Secondary Ultimate. Great to use when enemies are stacked together.
Passive Skills for Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Fighting Finesse, Ironclad
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Slottable: Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Juggernaut, Fortified
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
Consumables for Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew as food and Essence of Immovability as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
Several important info for the Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Apprentice for the best Spell Damage or the Atronach for better Magicka Recovery.
What Race is Best for Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best Race for a Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
Buff yourself with Boundless Storm and Critical Surge. Make sure to keep those two skills always active. Start your attack with Destructive Clench and Endless Fury. Use Crystal Fragments when it is ready and instant. Protect yourself and your Pet with Hardened Ward, use Summon Twilight Matriarch‘s special ability to heal yourself and your group.
Streak can help you escape or even stun enemies but try not to spam it. Restore Magicka with Dark Conversion. Use your Ultimates when ready and always Light Attack before skills to boost your damage.
FAQ – Magicka Sorcerer Pet PVP Build
The Sorcerer is a great and flexible Class for PVP in ESO. Magicka Sorcerers offer builds with Pets or without that can deal damage, heal and assist your group. Stamina Sorcerers are potent with strong burst damage and mobility! To learn more about ESO Classes in PVP, you can read this ESO Best PVP Class Guide!
More Sorcerer Builds
- Stormborn – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build no Pet
- Overlord – Magicka Sorcerer PVE Build Pet
- Tempest – Stamina Sorcerer PVE Build
- 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Sorcerer Solo PVE Build
- Nemesis – Magicka Sorcerer PVP Build
- Reaper – Stamina Sorcerer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.