One Bar Stamina Warden DPS
A powerful One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build for Solo and Group Gameplay! The build is using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Item to boost its damage and capabilities! Thanks to the buffs from this ring, we can focus only on offensive skills and achieve great damage with this one bar build!
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Warden Beginner Guide. For an all around Stamina Warden PVE Build, you can take a look at Force of Nature. For a dedicated One Bar Solo Build take a look here.
You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build Setup
The following setup will help you complete almost every PVE content in The Elder Scrolls Online! You can use the Hunding’s Rage Set for a starter, more beginner approach. Replace (Perfected)Arms of Relequen with Order’s Wrath for a No Trial Setup.
|Shoulders||Pillar of Nirn||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|One Hand||Pillar of Nirn||Dagger||Nirnhoned||Fire Damage|
|One Hand||Pillar of Nirn||Dagger||Charged||Poison|
Armor Sets for One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran) Cloudrest Trial, Summerset
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
Skills for One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content but will also help you in Solo Gameplay.
|Skill 1||Fetcher Infection|
|Skill 2||Cutting Dive|
|Skill 3||Subterranean Assault/Deep Fissure|
|Skill 4||Deadly Cloak|
|Skill 5||Lotus Blossom|
|Ultimate Skill||Wild Guardian|
- Fetcher Infection(Swarm): Great damage DOT skill for our Warden.
- Cutting Dive(Dive): Powerful spammable.
- Subterranean Assault(Scorch): Our strongest skill. Deals great AOE damage. You can use Deep Fissure(Scorch) for Solo gameplay.
- Deadly Cloak(Blade Cloak): Deals damage and reduces damage to you.
- Lotus Blossom(Lotus Flower): Passive healing.
- Wild Guardian(Feral Guardian): Our only and very strong Ultimate. Is constantly damaging enemies and can work as an execute ability.
Passive Skills for One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your One Bar Stamina Warden Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Backstabber, Biting Aura/Fighting Finesse
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Plentiful Harvest
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Strategic Reserve, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Stamina or Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build
Several important info for the Stamina Warden DPS Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is best race for a Stamina Warden DPS Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Stamina Warden DPS Build
Buff yourself with Lotus Blossom, use Deadly Cloak and attack with Fetcher Infection, Subterranean Assault, Cutting Dive, Subterranean Assault. Keep attacking with Cutting Dive and re apply Deadly Cloak, Fetcher Infection, Subterranean Assault, Lotus Blossom when necessary! Use your Ultimate when ready and always Light Attack before skills to boost DPS. Very simple rotation with great damage.
More Warden Builds
- Ice Queen – Magicka Warden PVE Build
- Force of Nature – Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Claymore – 2H Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build
- Frozen – Magicka Warden PVP Build
- Destroyer – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.