One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build
IceCold is a strong One Bar Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build for ESO. The Build is using a combination of Warden and Destruction Staff skills to deal damage, crowd control enemies, protect and heal you. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
A Frost Damage based Heavy Attack Build, using the Oakensoul Ring to clear every solo able activity in the game! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Warden Beginner Guide. For an all around Frost DPS Magicka Warden PVE Build you can take a look at Ice Queen. You can find more Builds in the Warden Builds page.
Table of Contents
One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build Setup
The setup below will help you complete even the hardest Solo activities with ease. The build is focusing on Frost damage and survivability! You can use the Law of Julianos set for a starter, more beginner approach, or the (Perfect)False God’s Devotion for a stronger setup! Mother’s Sorrow is another good alternative set. You can also use a full Iceheart Monster Set if you are not planning to use the Oakensoul Ring.
|Shoulders||Order's Wrath/Iceheart||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring/Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Order's Wrath||Frost||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Set for One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Frostbite: Blackwood, Overland
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities
- Mother’s Sorrow: Deshaan, Overland
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
- (Perfect)False God’s Devotion: Elsweyr, (Veteran)Sunspire Trial
- Law of Julianos: Wrothgar – Crafted
Skills for One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build
The following Skills will help you with completing even the hardest Solo content!
|Skill 1||Winter's Revenge|
|Skill 2||Unstable Wall of Elements|
|Skill 3||Deep Fissure|
|Skill 4||Arctic Blast|
|Skill 5||Lotus Blossom|
|Ultimate Skill||Wild Guardian|
- Winter’s Revenge(Impaling Shards): Strong Frost AOE-DOT skill.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Another great frost AOE skill. Good damage and CC capabilities.
- Deep Fissure(Scorch): Great damage skill against slowed/immobilized enemies that also applies Major Breach to everyone in an area.
- Arctic Blast(Arctic Wind): Strong Heal that stuns enemies and deals Frost damage.
- Lotus Blossom(Lotus Flower): Passive heals and a boost to Spell Critical.
- Wild Guardian(Feral Guardian): Our strong trusty Bear and only Ultimate.
Passive Skills for One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Warden Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Biting Aura, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Siphoning Spells/Celerity, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Fortified
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew and Essence of Magicka or Tri-Stat Potions .
Info for One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Warden Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Thief for better Critical Chance or the Lover for better Penetration.
What Race is Best for One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Khajiit – Breton is the best race for a Magicka Warden Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Magicka Warden Solo Build
Buff yourself with Lotus Blossom. Attack with Deep Fissure, Unstable Wall of Elements, Winter’s Revenge and assist with Heavy Attacks. Heal yourself with Arctic Blast. Keep attacking with Heavy Attacks and re apply the other skills when necessary. Use your Ultimate when ready and always Light Attack before every skill/action to boost your damage!!
More Warden Builds
- Ice Queen – Magicka Warden PVE Build
- Force of Nature – Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Claymore – 2H Stamina Warden PVE Build
- Magicka Warden Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Warden Solo PVE Build
- Frozen – Magicka Warden PVP Build
- Destroyer – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.