Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
Darkness is a powerful Stamina Arcanist PVP Build in ESO, designed for Battlegrounds and open world PVP. The build offers great survivability, massive burst damage and has access to several Support Skills. The Arcanist is a Class of Eldritch Horror, that relies on Magic Damage and the Crux system to destroy its enemies! Thanks to its defensive capabilities it can fight against multiple enemies and get kills fast.
The Build is designed primarily for Battlegrounds but you can use it in Open World with the appropriate Champion Points Setup! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Arcanist Beginner Guide. If you are looking for a different setup, you can find more Arcanist Builds in the Arcanist Builds page.
Table of Contents
Stamina Arcanist PVP Build Setup
Darkness offers massive Burst Damage but can also survive against multiple enemies thanks to its strong defensive skills. Skills that can heal you or debuff enemies! Some alternative sets you can use include Eternal Vigor, Sea-Serpent’s Coil.
|Head||Gaze of Sithis||Heavy||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina/Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Hands||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Heartland Conqueror||Heavy||Infused||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Waist||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Heartland Conqueror||Medium||Well-Fitted||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Stuhn’s Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn’s Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Stuhn’s Favor||Jewel||Infused||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Stuhn’s Favor||Maul||Sharpened||Escapist’s Poison IX|
|One Hand Weapon||Stuhn’s Favor||Any 1-Hand Weapon||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
|Off Hand||Stuhn’s Favor||Shield||Impenetrable||Max. Stamina|
Armor Sets for Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Stuhn’s Favor: Western Skyrim, Crafted
- Eternal Vigor: Western Skyrim, Overland
- Sea-Serpent’s Coil: Antiquities reward
Skills for Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage but also protect yourself from enemies!
|Dizzying Swing||Cephaliarch’s Flail||Executioner||Impervious Runeward||Recuperative Treatise||The Languid Eye/Dawnbreaker of Smiting|
|Invasion||Rune of the Colorless Pool||Cruxweaver Armor||Runeguard of Freedom||Resolving Vigor||Sanctum of the Abyssal Sea|
- Dizzying Swing(Uppercut): A great offensive skill to set the enemy off balance.
- Cephaliarch’s Flail(Abyssal Impact): Generates Crux, debuffs, heals and immobilizes enemies.
- Executioner(Reverse Slash): Execute ability. Most of your kills will come by using this skill on low health enemies.
- Impervious Runeward(Runespite Ward): Provides a shield, deals damage and consumes Crux to heal you.
- Recuperative Treatise(Tome-Bearer’s Inspiration): Deals damage, buffs and restores resources.
- The languid Eye(The Unblinking Eye): Deals massive damage and snares enemies. You can use Dawnbreaker of Smiting(Dawnbreaker) instead.
- Invasion(Shield Charge): Gap closer that also stuns enemies.
- Rune of the Colorless Pool(Rune of Eldritch Horror): Debuffs and fears enemies.
- Cruxweaver Armor(Fatewoven Armor): Generates Crux, protects you and debuffs enemies.
- Runeguard of Freedom(Runic Defense): Defensive skill that also heals you.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Our healing ability.
- Sanctum of the Abyssal Sea(Gibbering Shield): Powerful defensive Ultimate that also deals damage.
Passive Skills for Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Arcanist PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Exploiter, Ironclad
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Boundless Vitality, Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamarc PVP Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Immovability (Stamina version) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamarc PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Atronach for better Magicka Recovery.
What Race is best for Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Dark Elf – Orc is the best race for a Stamarc PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
Buff yourself with Recuperative Treatise, Impervious Runeward, Cruxweaver Armor, Runeguard of Freedom. Attack with Shield Invasion to stun your enemy, Cephaliarch’s Flail, Dizzying Swing, Executioner to finish them. Fear enemies with Rune of the Colorless Pool and heal yourself with Resolving Vigor. Use your Ultimates when ready and always Light Attack before skills to boost your damage.
FAQ – Stamina Arcanist PVP Build
Stamina Arcanist is a strong Class for PVP in ESO. It has access to several support skills that can buff, debuff and heal you thanks to its unique Crux system. Stamarc can also deal massive burst damage to defeat enemies fast. To find more about the Stamarc in PVP you can take a look at this Stamina Arcanist PVP Build!
- ESO Magicka Arcanist DPS PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- Magicka Arcanist PVE Build
- ESO Arcanist Tank Build
- ESO Arcanist Healer Build
- ESO Magicka Arcanist PVP Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist 2H DPS PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Hybrid DPS Build
- Stamina Arcanist Bow DPS Build
- One Bar Stamina Arcanist DPS Build
- One Bar Magicka Arcanist DPS Build
- One Bar Stamina Arcanist Solo Build
- One Bar Magicka Arcanist Solo Build
- Arcanist Magic DPS Build
- Vampire Arcanist DPS Build
- Magicka Arcanist Beginner Build
- Stamina Arcanist Beginner Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.