One Bar Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
Pyre is a One Bar Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build for ESO, based on Fire Damage and Nightblade Class abilities. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Nightblade Beginner Guide. For an all around Magicka Nightblade PVE Build, you can take a look at Shadowfire.
You can find more Builds in the Nightblade Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Nightblade Builds
One Bar Magicka Nightblade Solo Build Setup
The setup below will help you complete even the hardest Solo activities with ease. The build is focusing on survivability and sustain but also deals good damage! You can use the Law of Julianos set for a starter, more beginner approach, or the (Perfect)False God’s Devotion for the best sustain!
You can also use a full Iceheart Monster Set if you are not planning to use the Oakensoul Ring.
|Shoulders||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Chest||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Order's Wrath||Fire||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for One Bar Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Mother’s Sorrow: Deshaan, Overland
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
- (Perfect)False God’s Devotion: Elsweyr, (Veteran)Sunspire Trial
- Law of Julianos: Wrothgar – Crafted
Skills for One Bar Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
The following Skills will help you with completing even the hardest Solo content!
|Skill 1||Swallow Soul|
|Skill 2||Unstable Wall of Elements|
|Skill 4||Merciless Resolve|
|Skill 5||Siphoning Attacks|
|Ultimate Skill||Soul Harvest|
- Swallow Soul(Strife): Deals damage and heals.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Great AOE damage skill.
- Impale(Assassin’s Blade): Execute ability. You should start using this skill once the enemy’s health drops below 25%.
- Merciless Resolve(Grim Focus): Strong self-buff. Boosts damage and turns into the deadly Assassin’s Will skill after five light/heavy attacks that also heals us.
- Siphoning Attacks(Siphoning Strikes): Most important skill for our sustain.
- Soul Harvest(Death Stroke): Powerful Ultimate.
Passive Skills for One Bar Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Nightblade Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Plentiful Harvest
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Siphoning Spells, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Strategic Reserve
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew and Essence of Magicka or Tri-Stat Potions .
Info for One Bar Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Nightblade Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Lover for better Spell Penetration.
What Race is Best for One Bar Magicka Nightblade Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Khajiit – Breton is the best race for a Magicka Nightblade Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Magicka Nightblade Build
Buff yourself with Merciless Resolve and Siphoning Attacks. Attack with Unstable Wall of Elements and assist with Heavy Attacks. Fire Assassin’s Will whenever is ready. Reapply Merciless Resolve, Siphoning Attacks and Unstable Wall of Elements when necessary.
Use Swallow Soul to deal damage and heal yourself. Execute low Health enemies(below 25%) with Impale and use Soul Harvest when ready.
More Nightblade Builds
- Cloak and Dagger – Nightblade Thief Build
- Shadowfire – Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Spellblade – Melee Magicka Nightblade PVE Build
- Brawler – Stamina Nightblade PVE Build
- Magicka Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Nightblade Solo PVE Build
- Lifestealer – Magicka Nightblade PVP Build
- Elusive Warrior – Stamina Nightblade PVP Build
- Shadowstrike – Magicka Nightblade Gank PVP Build
- Arbalest – Stamina Nightblade Bow Gank PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.