One Bar Magicka Templar Solo
Bright is a powerful One Bar Magicka Templar Solo PVE Build for ESO. The Build is using a combination of Templar and Destruction Staff skills to allow you to complete almost every PVE content alone. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Templar Beginner Guide. For an all around Magicka Templar PVE Build take a look at Holy Fire.
You can find more Builds in the Templar Builds page.
Table of Contents
One Bar Magicka Templar Solo Build Setup
The setup below will help you complete even the hardest Solo activities with ease. The build is focusing on survivability and sustain but also deals good damage! You can use the Law of Julianos set for a starter, more beginner approach, or the (Perfect)False God’s Devotion for the best sustain!
You can also use a full Iceheart Monster Set if you are not planning to use the Oakensoul Ring.
|Shoulders||Order's Wrath||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Hands||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Chest||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Waist||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Feet||Mother's Sorrow||Light||Divines||Max. Magicka|
|Necklace||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Order's Wrath||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Order's Wrath||Lightning||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for One Bar Magicka Templar Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Mother’s Sorrow: Deshaan, Overland
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
- (Perfect)False God’s Devotion: Elsweyr, (Veteran)Sunspire Trial
- Law of Julianos: Wrothgar – Crafted
Skills for One Bar Magicka Templar Solo Build
The following Skills will help you with completing even the hardest Solo content!
|Skill 1||Unstable Wall of Elements|
|Skill 2||Purifying Light|
|Skill 3||Ritual of Retribution|
|Skill 4||Blazing Spear|
|Skill 5||Honor the Dead|
|Ultimate Skill||Crescent Sweep|
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Great AOE damage skill.
- Purifying Light(Backlash): Strong DPS Skill that also heals.
- Ritual of Retribution(Cleansing Ritual): Strong AOE skill that is constantly damaging enemies.
- Blazing Spear(Spear Shards): Strong DPS Skill. You can use Harness Magicka(Annulment) for extra protection.
- Honor the Dead(Rushed Ceremony): Heal ability.
- Crescent Sweep(Radial Sweep): Our Ultimate. Great against groups of enemies and single targets.
Passive Skills for One Bar Magicka Templar Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Templar Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Magicka Templar Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Exploiter, Reaving Blows
Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Plentiful Harvest/Steed’s blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Siphoning Spells, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality, Strategic Reserve
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Magicka Templar Solo Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew and Essence of Magicka or Tri-Stat Potions .
Info for One Bar Magicka Templar Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Templar Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Lover for better Spell Penetration.
What Race is Best for One Bar Magicka Templar Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Khajiit – Breton is the best race for a Magicka Templar Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Magicka Templar Solo Build
Attack with Unstable Wall of Elements, Purifying Light, Blazing Spear, Ritual of Retribution and assist with Heavy Attacks. Use your Ultimate Crescent Sweep when ready, re apply Unstable Wall of Elements, Purifying Light, Blazing Spear, Ritual of Retribution when necessary. Heal with Honor the Dead if you have to.
More Templar Builds
- Holy Fire – Magicka Templar PVE Build
- Light Warrior – Stamina Templar PVE Build
- Magicka Templar Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Templar Solo PVE Build
- Valkyrie – Magicka Templar PVP Build
- Divine Wrath – Stamina Templar PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.