One Bar Stamina Templar Solo
Light is a One Bar Stamina Templar PVE Build for pure Solo Gameplay in ESO. The Build relies on Templar strong abilities and Two Handed as its only Weapon to complete almost every PVE content alone. You can use it to defeat Overworld Bosses, farm Public Dungeons, complete 4-man Dungeons in Normal or Veteran Difficulty and Solo Arenas like Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows.
A Heavy Attack Solo Build, using the Oakensoul Ring Mythic Set, to complete every Solo able activity in the game! Despite being a slower Build, focusing on single targets, it can still deal with groups of enemies thanks to its AOE skills. If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Templar Beginner Guide. For a more traditional Stamina Templar PVE Build take a look at Light Warrior. You can find more Builds in the Templar Builds page.
Table of Contents
One Bar Stamina Templar Solo Build Setup
The following Build will help you complete almost every Solo activity in The Elder Scrolls Online! From the easiest Overland content to Solo Arenas and 4-man Dungeons alone! You can use the Hunding’s Rage set for a starter, more beginner approach or the Vicious Serpent for a stronger Setup. You can wear a full Stormfist Monster Set if you are not using the Oakensoul Ring.
|Shoulders||Sergeant's Mail/Stormfist||Heavy/Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Order's Wrath||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Sergeant's Mail||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Sergeant's Mail||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Oakensoul Ring/Sergeant's Mail||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed||Sergeant's Mail||Greatsword/Maul||Precise||Poison|
Armor Sets for One Bar Stamina Templar Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Sergeant’s Mail: Wayrest Sewers I & II Dungeons
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities Reward
- Stormfist: Veteran Tempest Island, Glirion the Redbeard
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Vicious Serpent: Craglorn Trials – Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive, Sanctum Ophidia
Skills for One Bar Stamina Templar Solo Build
The following Skills will help you complete every Solo activity with success!
|Blazing Spear||Carve||Ritual of Retribution||Power of the Light||Resolving Vigor||Everlasting Sweep|
- Blazing Spear(Spear Shards): Strong DPS AOE Skill.
- Carve(Cleave): Strong AOE attack that provides a shield.
- Ritual of Retribution(Cleansing Ritual): Strong AOE skill that is constantly damaging enemies.
- Power of the Light(Backlash): Strong DPS skill that debuffs and heals.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Main Heal ability.
- Everlasting Sweep(Radial Sweep): Strong AOE Ultimate.
Passive Skills for One Bar Stamina Templar Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamina Templar Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for One Bar Stamina Templar Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Wrathful Strikes, Master-at-Arms, Biting Aura, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal/Celerity, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for One Bar Stamina Templar Solo Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth as Food and Essence of Stamina or Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for One Bar Stamina Templar Solo Build
Several important info for the Stamina Templar Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Lover for better Penetration.
What Race is Best for One Bar Stamina Templar Solo Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit – Wood Elf is the best Race for a Templar Solo Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for One Bar Stamina Templar Solo Build
Attack with Blazing Spear, Carve x3, Ritual of Retribution and Power of the Light. Assist with Heavy Attacks. Continue with Heavy Attacks and re apply Blazing Spear, Carve, Ritual of Retribution, Power of the Light when necessary. Keep Carve at three stacks. Use Resolving Vigor to Heal yourself and your Ultimate when ready.
More Templar Builds
- Holy Fire – Magicka Templar PVE Build
- Light Warrior – Stamina Templar PVE Build
- Magicka Templar Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Templar Solo PVE Build
- Valkyrie – Magicka Templar PVP Build
- Divine Wrath – Stamina Templar PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.