Stamina Dragonknight Bow PVE
Venomstrike is a Stamina Dragonknight Bow PVE Build with strong Poison attacks. The Build is taking advantage of Dragonknight’s active and passive skills to debuff and destroy enemies with ease, along with your Bow abilities. A balanced Stamina Dragonknight Bow PVE Build for solo and group gameplay.
If you are looking for a Solo PVE Build for Arenas like the Maelstrom Arena and Vateshran Hollows, take a look at my Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build.
You can find more Builds in the Dragonknight Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Dragonknight Builds
Stamina Dragonknight Bow Build Setup
This Setup will help you complete almost every PVE content in game with success. From easy Solo to harder Group gameplay! You can also use Kinras’s Wrath, (Perfected)Coral Riptide, Hunding’s Rage or Order’s Wrath as alternative sets.
|Head||Slimecraw/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Light||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Shoulders||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen/Kjalnar's Nightmare||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Hands||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Harpooner's Wading Kilt/(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||(Perfected)Arms of Relequen||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Pillar of Nirn||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Two Handed Weapon||Pillar of Nirn||Bow||Precise||Poison|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Thunderous Volley||Bow||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for Stamina Dragonknight Bow Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- (Perfected)Arms of Relequen: (Veteran)Cloudrest Trial
- Pillar of Nirn: Falkreath Hold Dungeon
- Harpooner’s Wading Kilt: Antiquities Reward
- Thunderous Volley/Perfected Thunderous Volley: Maelstrom Arena (Veteran)
- Kinras’s Wrath: Black Drake Villa Dungeon
- (Perfected)Coral Riptide: (Veteran) Dreadsail Reef Trial
- Hunding’s Rage: Reaper’s March, Bangkorai, The Rift – Crafted
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Kjalnar’s Nightmare: Vet. Unhallowed Grave, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
Skills for Stamina Dragonknight Bow Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group content. There are also alternative skills for Solo Gameplay.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Poison Injection||Endless Hail|
|Skill 2||Stone Giant||Acid Spray|
|Skill 3||Venomous Claw||Degeneration|
|Skill 4||Noxious Breath||Flames of Oblivion/Resolving Vigor|
|Skill 5||Molten Whip||Barbed Trap|
|Ultimate Skill||Flawless Dawnbreaker||Standard of Might|
- Poison Injection(Poison Arrow): Great DOT damage skill that deals strong poison damage.
- Stone Giant(Stonefist): Spammable skill that boosts overall damage.
- Venomous Claw(Searing Strike): Another good poison DOT and direct damage skill.
- Noxious Breath(Fiery Breath): It debuffs enemies and deals great poison direct and DOT damage.
- Molten Whip(Lava Whip): Only slotted to boost your Weapon Damage. No need to use it in a ranged setup. Great alternative spammable for a melee fight setup.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Our secondary Ultimate. It buffs our weapon damage and deals great direct and DOT damage.
- Endless Hail(Volley): One of our strong AOE-DOT skills.
- Acid Spray(Arrow Spray): Another DOT damage skill that deals poison damage.
- Degeneration(Entropy): Strong offensive skill that also boosts damage.
- Flames of Oblivion(Inferno): A nice support offensive skill that attacks nearby enemies. When solo replace it with Resolving Vigor(Vigor) or Cauterize(Inferno) for a self-heal skill.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to our Critical Damage.
- Standard of Might(Dragonknight Standard): Our main Ultimate.
Passive Skills for Stamina Dragonknight Bow Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Dragonknight Bow Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Dragonknight Bow Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes/Fighting Finesse, Thaumaturge/Backstabber
Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Plentiful Harvest/Steed’s Blessing
Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal, Strategic Reserve, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamina Dragonknight Bow Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth/Dubious Camoran Throne as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for Stamina Dragonknight Bow Build
Several important info for the Dragonknight Bow DPS PVE Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is Best for Stamina Dragonknight Bow Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Dragonknight Bow Build
Drink a potion, activate Flames of Oblivion, set your Barbed Trap, attack with Endless Hail, Acid Spray, Degeneration and switch bars.
Continue with Noxious Breath, Venomous Claw, Stone Giant, Poison Injection, Stone Giant x3 and switch bars. Endless Hail, Acid Spray, Degeneration, Flames of Oblivion, Barbed Trap switch bars and continue.
Use your Ultimate when ready and always Light Attack before every skill/action to boost your damage!
More Dragonknight Builds
- Venomous – Stamina Dragonknight PVE Build
- Fireheart – Magicka Dragonknight PVE Build
- Baneful – 2H Stamina Dragonknight PVE Build
- Swordflame – Magicka Dragonknight Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Dragonknight Solo PVE Build
- Infernum – Magicka Dragonknight PVP Build
- Unbroken – Stamina Dragonknight PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.