Stamina Necromancer PVP
Plaguecaller is an offensive, deadly Stamina Necromancer PVP Build in ESO, with superb burst damage and strong defense. The Build is designed for Battlegrounds and open world PVP. Plaguecaller can fight solo and survive outnumbered but shines when co-operating with your team. A Powerful and Sturdy Stamcro PVP Build!
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Necromancer Builds
Stamina Necromancer PVP Build Setup
Plaguecaller deals massive Burst damage but can also survive against multiple enemies thanks to its skills and Armor Sets. Titanborn Strength is another great Set you can use!
|Gaze of Sithis/Velidreth
|Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )
|Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )
|Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )
|Two Handed Weapon
|Escapist's Poison IX
|One Hand Weapon
|Any 1-Hand Weapon
|Drain Health Poison IX
Armor Sets for Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- Stuhn’s Favor: Western Skyrim, Crafted
- Titanborn Strength: Icereach Dungeon
Skills for Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage but also protect yourself from enemies!
- Dizzying Swing(Uppercut): A great offensive skill to set the enemy off balance.
- Executioner(Reverse Slash): Our execute ability. Most of your kills will come by using this skill on low health enemies.
- Blighted Blastbones(Blastbones): Deals disease damage and applies Major Defile to enemies.
- Forward Momentum(Momentum): We use this skill to remove all snares from us. Important survival skill.
- Deaden Pain(Bitter Harvest): Heals, generates Ultimate and reduces damage taken.
- Pestilent Colossus(Frozen Colossus): Deals disease damage and applies Major Vulnerability. Great against groups of enemies.
- Invasion(Shield Charge): Gap Closer and stun ability.
- Pierce Armor(Puncture): Debuffs enemies.
- Summoner’s Armor(Bone Armor): Our main defensive skill.
- Spirit Guardian(Spirit Mender): Reduces damage taken and heals us.
- Resolving Vigor(Vigor): Our main healing ability.
- Ravenous Goliath(Bone Goliath Transformation): Boosts stats, heals and deals constant damage to nearby enemies.
Passive Skills for Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Stamcro PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Boundless Vitality, Juggernaut, Fortified, Rejuvenation
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for Stamcro PVP Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch as Food and Essence of Immovability (Stamina version) as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Several important info for the Stamcro PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Serpent for the best Stamina Recovery possible.
What Race is best for Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Imperial – Redguard – Dark Elf – Orc is the best race for a Necromancer PVP Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Buff yourself with Summoner’s Armor, Forward Momentum, summon Spirit Guardian. Start your attack with Blighted Blastbones and close the distance with Invasion, attack and debuff with Pierce Armor.
Continue with Dizzying Swing, Executioner x1-2 to finish your target. One combo should be enough against most opponents. Use Deaden Pain to heal, generate Ultimate and boost your defense. Heal yourself with Resolving Vigor if you have to. Use your Ultimates when ready for maximum damage.
FAQ – Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Stamina Necromancer is a powerful Class for PVP in ESO! It offers great damage, defense and can summon minions to deal damage and protect it against other players! To find more about the Stamcro in PVP you can take a look at this Stamina Necromancer PVP Build!
More Necromancer Builds
- Hades – Magicka Necromancer PVE Build
- Harbinger – Stamina Necromancer PVE Build
- Charon – Magicka Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Undertaker – Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.