Magicka Necromancer PVP
Undertaker is a DPS-Support hybrid Magicka Necromancer PVP Build in ESO, with good burst damage, heals and crowd control abilities. The Build is designed for Battlegrounds and Open World PVP. While its nature is primarily that of a Crowd Control build, Undertaker can kill solo several enemies as well. A powerful Magcro PVP Build!
If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Necromancer Beginner Guide. For a Stamina Necromancer PVP Build take a look at Plaguecaller. You can find more Builds in the Necromancer Builds page.
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Necromancer Builds
Magicka Necromancer PVP Build Setup
Undertaker offers valuable utility to your allies with Crowd control abilities and heals. It can also deal great damage and kill several enemies alone! Iceheart is a nice alternative Set you can use if you are not wearing the Gaze of Sithis Mythic Set. Spinner’s Garments is another great set you can use!
|Head||Gaze of Sithis/Iceheart||Heavy||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Legs||Shacklebreaker||Light||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Chest||Shacklebreaker||Heavy||Impenetrable||Multi-Effect ( Tri-Stat )|
|Necklace||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Ring||Heartland Conqueror||Jewel||Infused||Spell Damage|
|Staff||Heartland Conqueror||Flame||Sharpened||Escapist's Poison IX|
|Staff||(Perfected)Precise Regeneration/Heartland Conqueror||Restoration||Defending||Drain Health Poison IX|
Armor Sets for Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
- Gaze of Sithis: Antiquities Reward
- Balorgh: Veteran March of Sacrifices, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Iceheart: Veteran Direfrost Keep, Glirion the Redbeard
- Shacklebreaker: Vvardenfell, Crafted
- Heartland Conqueror: Blackwood, Crafted
- (Perfected)Precise Regeneration: (Veteran) Maelstrom Arena
- Spinner’s Garments: Malabal Tor, Overland
Skills for Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
The following skills will help you deal massive damage and kill your targets! Lots of utility skills will help you heal yourself and your group as well as make it easier to escape and reset fights.
|Front Bar||Back Bar|
|Skill 1||Crushing Shock||Degeneration|
|Skill 2||Stalking Blastbones||Radiating Regeneration|
|Skill 3||Mystic Siphon||Summoner's Armor|
|Skill 4||Harness Magicka||Spirit Guardian|
|Skill 5||Elemental Susceptibility/Elemental Drain||Agony Totem|
|Ultimate Skill||Glacial Colossus||Light's Champion|
- Crushing Shock(Force Shock): Main offensive skill/spammable.
- Stalking Blastbones(Blastbones): Great offensive skill that also creates a corpse.
- Mystic Siphon(Shocking Siphon): Deals good shock damage but also replenishes our Magicka.
- Harness Magicka(Annulment): Our shield/survival skill that can also help us restore magicka.
- Elemental Susceptibility(Weakness to Elements): Powerful Debuff. Can also use Elemental Drain(Weakness to Elements) for better sustain.
- Glacial Colossus(Frozen Colossus): Offensive Ultimate. Great against multiple, immobilized enemies.
- Degeneration(Entropy): Strong damage skill that also provides Major Sorcery.
- Radiating Regeneration(Regeneration): Our main heal.
- Summoner’s Armor(Bone Armor): Defensive ability that boosts our resistances and reduces the cost of undead minions.
- Spirit Guardian(Spirit Mender): Assists with healing and absorbs some part of incoming damage.
- Agony Totem(Bone Totem): Great crowd control ability. Fears enemies, boosts defense and provides synergy.
- Light’s Champion(Panacea): Defensive Ultimate. Massive heal and a boost to Critical Damage.
Passive Skills for Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Necromancer PVP Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Ironclad
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable: Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Juggernaut, Fortified
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance, Piercing Gaze
- Slottable: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Out of Sight, Fleet Phantom, Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment
Consumables for Magcro PVP Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew as food and Essence of Immovability as Potions.
Escapist’s Poison IX and Drain Health Poison IX as Poisons.
For Potions and Poisons Recipes you can take a look at my Alchemy Guide!
Info for Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
Several important info for the Magcro PVP Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Atronach for the best Magicka Recovery possible.
What Race is Best for Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Breton is the best Race for a Magicka Necromancer PVP Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
Buff yourself with Summoner’s Armor and summon Spirit Guardian. Start your attack with Elemental Susceptibility/Drain, Stalking Blastbones and Degeneration to boost your Spell Damage. Finish enemies with Crushing Shock. Use Harness Magicka to get a shield, Mystic Siphon on corpses to restore Magicka and Radiating Regeneration to heal.
Agony Totem can fear enemies, boost your defense and provide your group with a synergy. Glacial Colossus is your offensive Ultimate and Light’s Champion your defensive/support.
FAQ – Magicka Necromancer PVP Build
The Magicka Necromancer is a powerful Class for PVP in ESO! Magcro has access to several support skills, that can boost defense and crowd control enemies. With the help of its minions it can also deal massive Burst damage! Because of this, Magcro is one of the top options for PVP in ESO! For a strong Magcro PVP Build, you can take a look at this Magicka Necromancer PVP Build Guide.
More Necromancer Builds
- Hades – Magicka Necromancer PVE Build
- Hela – Magicka Hybrid Necromancer DPS Build
- Harbinger – Stamina Necromancer PVE Build
- Charon – Magicka Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Stamina Necromancer Solo PVE Build
- Plaguecaller – Stamina Necromancer PVP Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.