ESO Disease DPS Build
A Disease damage based DPS Build for Solo and Group PVE in ESO! The Build is focusing on the Disease status effect and is using Disease damage based Skills and Armor Sets to clear content. The Best Class for the Build is the Stamina Necromancer, thanks to its various disease skills and effects! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Necromancer Beginner Guide. You can find more Builds in the Necromancer Builds page. For more Elemental and Status Effects Builds you can take a look at ESO Elemental Builds!
Table of Contents
- Build Setup
- Armor Sets
- Passive Skills
- Champion Points
- More Elemental Builds
ESO Disease DPS Build Setup
The Build is focusing on Disease damage based effects, Sets and skills to deal the best damage possible in Solo and Group gameplay!
|Hands||Azureblight Reaper||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Legs||Azureblight Reaper||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Chest||Azureblight Reaper||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Waist||Azureblight Reaper||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Feet||Azureblight Reaper||Medium||Divines||Max. Stamina|
|Necklace||Phylactery’s Grasp||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Phylactery’s Grasp||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|Ring||Phylactery’s Grasp||Jewel||Bloodthirsty||Weapon Damage|
|One Hand Weapon||Phylactery’s Grasp||Dagger||Precise||Fire|
|One Hand Weapon||Phylactery’s Grasp||Dagger||Charged||Disease|
|Two Handed Weapon||(Perfected)Merciless Charge/Phylactery’s Grasp||Greatsword||Infused||Weapon Damage|
Armor Sets for ESO Disease DPS Build
- Velidreth: Veteran Cradle of Shadows, Urgarlag Chief-Bane
- Azureblight Reaper: Lair of Maarselok Dungeon
- Phylactery’s Grasp: Graven Deep Dungeon
- (Perfected)Merciless Charge: (Veteran)Maelstrom Arena
Skills for ESO Disease DPS Build
The following Skills will help you achieve great DPS for Group and Solo content.
|Deadly Cloak||Venom Skull||Skeletal Archer||Blighted Blastbones||Detonating Siphon||Flawless Dawnbreaker|
|Stampede||Carve||Barbed Trap||Spirit Guardian||Razor Caltrops||Pestilent Colossus|
- Deadly Cloak(Blade Cloak): Strong DPS skill.
- Venom Skull(Flame Skull): Strong spammable.
- Skeletal Archer(Skeletal Mage): Summon an undead minion to assist in combat that also creates a corpse on death.
- Blighted Blastbones(Blastbones): Great source of disease damage for Necromancer.
- Detonating Siphon(Shocking Siphon): Use this skill to increase Your damage passively but also to deal additional disease damage by exploiting corpses.
- Flawless Dawnbreaker(Dawnbreaker): Placed here to boost Weapon Damage. No need to use it.
- Stampede(Critical Charge): Powerful AOE damage skill.
- Carve(Cleave): Great Bleed damage skill that applies a shield.
- Barbed Trap(Trap Beast): Very good DOT damage and a boost to Critical Damage.
- Spirit Guardian(Spirit Mender): Minion that heals and reduces incoming damage.
- Razor Caltrops(Caltrops): Debuffs enemies and deals damage.
- Pestilent Colossus(Frozen Colossus): Main Ultimate. Deals great disease damage and applies Major Vulnerability.
Passive Skills for ESO Disease DPS Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Disease DPS Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Fighters Guild Passives: Intimidating Presence, Slayer, Banish the Wicked, Skilled Tracker
- Mages Guild Passives: Mage Adept, Everlasting Magic, Magicka Controller, Might of the Guild
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for ESO Disease DPS Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Wrathful Strikes, Fighting Finesse
- Passive: Tireless Discipline, Piercing, Battle Mastery, Mighty, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Precision, Blessed, Eldritch Insight
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Bloody Renewal/Celerity, Fortified, Rejuvenation, Boundless Vitality
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for ESO Disease DPS Build
We are using Artaeum Takeaway Broth as Food and Essence of Weapon Power as Potions.
Info for ESO Disease DPS Build
Several important info for the Disease DPS Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Stamina
The Thief Mundus to boost Critical Chance.
What Race is best for Disease DPS Build
Dark Elf – Orc – Khajiit is the best race for a DPS focused Build. Any Race with Stamina bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for ESO Disease DPS Build
Drink a Potion, summon your Skeletal Archer, Spirit Guardian(when necessary), set your Barbed Trap and attack with Stampede, Carve x2, Razor Caltrops(when solo). Switch bars and continue with Blighted Blastbones, Skeletal Archer, Deadly Cloak, Stalking Blastbones, Detonating Siphon, Venom Skull, Stalking Blastbones, Venom Skull x2, Stalking Blastbones, switch bars.
Stampede, Carve, Barbed Trap, Razor Caltrops(when solo), switch bars and continue. When in front bar use Blighted Blastbones after every two skills and re cast Skeletal Archer, Deadly Cloak, Detonating Siphon when necessary. Use Pestilent Colossus when ready and always Light Attack before every skill/action to boost damage!
More Elemental Builds
- Arcane – Magicka Arcanist Magic DPS Build
- Bleed – Stamina Warden Bleed DPS Build
- Blizzard – Magicka Warden Frost DPS Build
- Electro – Magicka Sorcerer Shock DPS Build
- Pyromancer – Magicka Dragonknight Fire DPS Build
- Toxin – Stamina Dragonknight Poison DPS Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.