1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo
A powerful but easy to use 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build. The build is designed to utilize one only Skill-bar and can help you complete almost every PVE content in The Elder Scrolls Online. From the easiest Overworld to the hardest Solo gameplay like Veteran Maelstrom Arena, Vateshran Hollows and Infinite Archive.
A Heavy Attack 1 Bar Petsorc Solo Build that will allow you to focus on the mechanics and complete challenging Solo content with success! If you are a new player, you can take a look at my Sorcerer Beginner Guide. For a more traditional Solo PVE Build you can take a look at my Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build! You can find more Builds in the Sorcerer Builds page.
Table of Contents
1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build Setup
The setup below will help you complete even the hardest Solo activities with ease. The build is focusing on survivability and sustain but also deals good damage! You can use the Law of Julianos set for a starter, more beginner approach. You can also use a full Maw of the Infernal Monster Set if you are not planning to use the Oakensoul Ring.
Armor Sets for 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- Slimecraw: Veteran Wayrest Sewers I, Maj Al-Ragath
- Mother’s Sorrow: Deshaan, Overland
- Order’s Wrath: High Isle, Crafted
- Oakensoul Ring: Antiquities
- Maw of the Infernal: Veteran Banished Cells II, Maj Al-Ragath
- Law of Julianos: Wrothgar – Crafted
Skills for 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
The following Skills will help you with completing even the hardest Solo content!
|Unstable Wall of Elements
|Summon Volatile Familiar
|Summon Twilight Matriarch
|Summon Charged Atronach
- Daedric Prey(Daedric Curse): Deals good damage but more importantly buffs Pets’ damage.
- Unstable Wall of Elements(Wall of Elements): Strong AOE damage skill.
- Hardened Ward(Conjured Ward): Shield ability.
- Summon Volatile Familiar(Summon Unstable Familiar): Pet that can DPS and stun enemies with its ability.
- Summon Twilight Matriarch(Summon Winged Twilight): Deals damage and heals. Replace with Critical Surge if you are not using the Oakensoul Ring.
- Summon Charged Atronach(Summon Storm Atronach): Deals Shock damage, sets enemies concussed and grants Major Berserk to allies.
Passive Skills for 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
Very important passive skills that can help you maximize the potential of your Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build.
- All Passive Skills from your Class’ Lines
- All Passive Skills from Weapon Lines you are using
- All Passive Skills from Armor Lines you are using
- Passive Abilities from Guild lines(Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, Psijic Order) that affect your skills/Build
- Undaunted Passives
- Your Racial Passives
- Medicinal Use Passive from Alchemy to boost the effectiveness of Potions
Champion Points for 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
Below you will find the best Champion Points setup for the Build. If you would like to learn more about Champion Points and how they work, you can read my ESO Champion Points Guide.
- Slottable Stars: Deadly Aim, Master-at-Arms, Exploiter/Fighting Finesse, Reaving Blows
- Passive: Eldritch Insight, Piercing, Flawless Ritual, War Mage, Precision, Quick Recovery, Hardy, Elemental Aegis, Preparation, Blessed, Tireless Discipline
- Slottable Stars: Rationer, Liquid Efficiency, Master Gatherer, Steed’s Blessing
- Passive: Gilded Fingers, Fortune’s Favor, Wanderer, Steadfast Enchantment, Treasure Hunter(slottable, required for path)
- Slottable Stars: Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Celerity
- Passive: Sprinter, Hasty, Tireless Guardian, Hero’s Vigor, Mystic Tenacity, Tumbling, Defiance
Consumables for 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
We are using Clockwork Citrus Filet/Witchmother’s Potent Brew and Essence of Magicka or Tri-Stat Potions.
Info for 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
Several important info for the Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build. What Mundus to use, the best race for the build and how to assign your attribute points.
All points to Magicka.
The Lover for better Spell Penetration.
What Race is Best for 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
High Elf – Dark Elf – Khajiit – Breton is the best race for a Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build. Any Race with Magicka bonuses can work well though. You can find more about the playable races in my ESO Race Guide!
Vampire or Werewolf
Neither is necessary.
Rotation for 1 Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
Apply Daedric Prey to your enemy. Drop your Unstable Wall of Elements, activate Summon Volatile Familiar and assist with Heavy Attacks. Use Hardened Ward to protect yourself and your Pets, Summon Twilight Matriarch for heals and your Ultimate when it is ready. Re apply Daedric Prey and Summon Volatile Familiar‘s skill when necessary.
- ESO Magicka Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Stamina Arcanist Solo PVE Build
- ESO Magicka Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Dragonknight Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Necromancer Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Nightblade Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO One Bar Magicka Sorcerer Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Sorcerer Solo Build
- Endless Archive One Bar MagSorc Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Templar Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Templar Solo Build
- ESO Magicka Warden Solo Build
- ESO Stamina Warden Solo Build
- ESO Werewolf Solo Build
Arzyel is a passionate Gamer and fan of the Elder Scrolls Series! A professional Content Creator and owner of the arzyelbuilds.com and arzyelarmory.com websites that are focusing on The Elder Scrolls Online with hundreds of Builds and Guides! Arzyel also publishes videos on his YouTube channel!
Thanks to his experience in Gaming and especially Online Gaming, Arzyel can create practical and effective Builds & Guides, perfect for new and veteran players! You can check his Twitter for his latest content, join his Discord Server and if you wish to find out more you can also check his About Me page.